April 27, 2010

Home Again

I'm going home again tomorrow, this time for 6 days. I'm very sad to be leaving these folks:



But I'm really thankful that I can be going home now. There have been so many things going on lately that make me really sad that I am still living in Utah. I wish I could be back there permanently already, and be able to help more, and spend more time doing the things I should be. I'm confident though that the Lord's plan is what it is for a reason, and we can only do so much.
Pray that I don't have a baby or a blood clot on the flights or while I'm there :)
I'm 31 weeks now! Can you believe how close we're getting? Excitement, fear, anxiety, and more excitement are all starting to set in for real now...

1 comment:

ma said...

I miss those folks too! Can't wait to see them all soon....