April 27, 2009

Today is feeling like an off day for some reason. I don't know if I'm just tired, just grumpy, just hungry, or all of the above at the same time. I just hope no one steps on me the wrong way until I fix whatever is up with me. I just might have to bite their head off.

Anyway, I was off work on Friday, so when I came back today to 150 emails (maybe that has something to do with it), I was glad when I came across this random one that had a quote at the bottom. Instead of whining about being grouchy, I'll share the quote with you:

Many things I have tried to grasp, and have lost. That which I have placed in God's hands I still have.
-- Martin Luther
***************************************************************************
Update: Cheddar Cheese Popcorn saved my life. And my mood.

4 comments:

ma said...

Maybe its because you had 4 extra people in your house for a long weekend and your space was entirely too invaded? Or maybe you miss me already? Or maybe getting up at 4 a.m. to say goodbye wasn't such a good idea? Like you always tell me...focus on the good....carry on....and post some of those amazing pictures of graduation. And dont forget the strawberry pie in you fridge.....

Coty* said...

Ahh pregnancy cravings...

Jenny said...

Cheddar cheese popcorns saves my life frequently as well!

Jenny said...

popcorn*