April 27, 2009

Today is feeling like an off day for some reason. I don't know if I'm just tired, just grumpy, just hungry, or all of the above at the same time. I just hope no one steps on me the wrong way until I fix whatever is up with me. I just might have to bite their head off.

Anyway, I was off work on Friday, so when I came back today to 150 emails (maybe that has something to do with it), I was glad when I came across this random one that had a quote at the bottom. Instead of whining about being grouchy, I'll share the quote with you:

Many things I have tried to grasp, and have lost. That which I have placed in God's hands I still have.
-- Martin Luther
***************************************************************************
Update: Cheddar Cheese Popcorn saved my life. And my mood.

4 comments:

ma said...

Maybe its because you had 4 extra people in your house for a long weekend and your space was entirely too invaded? Or maybe you miss me already? Or maybe getting up at 4 a.m. to say goodbye wasn't such a good idea? Like you always tell me...focus on the good....carry on....and post some of those amazing pictures of graduation. And dont forget the strawberry pie in you fridge.....

Coty said...

Ahh pregnancy cravings...

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

Cheddar cheese popcorns saves my life frequently as well!

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

popcorn*