April 17, 2009

Don't bother reading this.

The previous post is making me sick.

You know when you eat something, and then it just doesn't sound good anymore? Like you ate too much of it, and you're completely tired of it?

That's the feeling my stomach makes every time I pull up my blog.

Which is part of the reason why I haven't blogged at all this week. Oh well,

Hopefully this post can move the food out of view and make for more enjoyable blogging from now on. So, this will mostly be with the intent to take up space. Don't bother reading it.

I'll recap this week for space-taking purposes only. Not because you're interested.

Monday- New girl started at work. We finally hired someone to help me, and it's going ok. There's so much for her to learn, it's ridiculous to expect from anyone. Somehow I managed it though, so maybe my expectations are a little high.

Tuesday- Warehouse guy Andy comes into my office trying to get me to sign up for an introductory scuba class. Although I'm completely uninterested, I signed Justin up for it because I knew he's always wanted to scuba dive.

Wednesday- Warehouse guy Andy comes into my office panting and out of breath.

"I got a call not 5 minutes ago. Scuba Ted has lowered his price to certify to $129.00!!!! If you don't do it now, you're stupid. He's losing money on it...." etc.etc.etc. He was really excited.

Wednesday Night- I tell Justin about said Deal. We go to Scuba Ted's in Springville and sign him up for a scuba class. One thing of his bucket list, right? If not now, then when?

Thursday- My graduation dress came in the mail. It's teal and white and maternity, because...

Friday- I'm 9 weeks pregnant today. Shh... I'm not telling my work yet (if you didn't guess by previous posts) but I couldn't wait any longer to put it on here. I'm sure you all already know, but in case you don't...

And I would totally scuba certify with Justin if there weren't certain complications that stem from being 60 feet under the water.

For now, instead of going private, I've vamped up my security settings. You can no longer search online for this blog, etc. Hopefully this will keep certain people away for the time being.

10 comments:

Coty said...

Your are preggers!!! That's so exciting (I knew, but didn't want ta say...you know, HATE it when people spoil the fun).
Babies are the best, I should know, I've had three! I take it you are feeling the nausea though -NOT fun!
It'll get better, though.

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!

Megan said...

Yay!!!! We are soooo happy for you both!

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

Congratulations Amanda! I am so happy for you! I really had no clue, but I did notice that your mom had quite the smile on her face at church on Sunday, so I should've figured! :)

Em said...

Congrats! I've been wanting to congratulate you for the last almost two weeks but I didn't want to announce to anyone! Congrats and hope you are feeling better soon (in about 3-4 weeks hopefully?!)

Vallen Family said...

Yay now we can tell you congrats on your blog! I can't wait to find out what you are having. Esp cuz when you do find out we will be almost done! Wahoo!...Looking forward to the summer of doing prego things!(eating more and feeling justified..ect)

aandkhousewright said...

I'm so happy! It's the best! I totally remember how exciting it is... and it will be exciting the whole time. I actually have a tip for nausea... take your prenatal vitamin right before bed at night, and i also took an extra B6 because it's supposed to help with nausea and it really worked for me. Do you have a hunch yet as to the gender? My guess is boy.

Jed said...

COngrats on the baby!!!!

Edlin said...

Congratulations!!

Rachel said...

I'm so so excited for you! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Give me a call if you have a sick day and Jack and I can come take care of you/catch up.

stevenellie said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys. I'll have to tell Steve when I talk to him tonight. I'm sure your mom is thrilled. Now I know what kind of hand made gift to send your way.