December 29, 2008

The Year in Review

This year, we:

1. Both Graduated from College.

2. Bought a Home

3. Justin went through the Police Academy

4. Justin started his Masters in Administration of Security and Justice

5. Survived a summer without going to the Outer Banks. I'm not sure how we did it. My body is still going through withdrawl.

6. Didn't buy a new car (it's the first time since we've been dating! 2004: Saturn SL2. 2005: Toyota Paseo. 2006: Acura Integra. 2007: BMW 525i, Acura CL.)

7. Went to California for the first time. It was fun, but I wasn't all that impressed. I'd take North Carolina over it any day.

8. Justin had an internship at the State Capitol

9. Had a visit (or two) from my brother and sister, Jake and Mag, and my Mom.

10. Had our first Christmas tree and Christmas at our home.

11. Made some new and wonderful friends.

There are so many other things, but I won't bore you with a lengthy list. We've had a wonderful year, and we're excited to see what this coming year will have in store for us. Hopefully a lot of fun, friends, excitement, and blogging.

Happy New Year!

No comments: