October 15, 2008

Winter's a comin'...

All this cold weather makes my coat obsession kick into high gear.

Right now, I'm liking this little number a lot...

I have the long coat thing covered. Now I need something warm and cozy and heavy and that can withstand a little wind a snow and still looking amazing. I know it's a lot to ask, but it seems this one has met the qualifications... Too bad a) We're poor and b) Justin doesn't read this blog so he will probably never know...

Luckily, I will only have to walk to school/around campus for HALF of this winter, because I'm GRADUATING in December! Go me! And thank heavens, because it can get viciously cold here. Like the kind of cold that no one should ever be going outside. Maybe someday (when I can afford this nice warm coat) I'll be rich enough to have a house on the Outer Banks. (Then I won't even need it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always looking for christmas idea's.....