August 1, 2012

Thank You.

I really cannot adequately put into words how grateful I am for the outpouring of love we have received over the last week and a half.  It is truly a humbling experience to be the recipient of so many kind acts, kind words, and kind thoughts.  I'm not the type of person that feels comfortable asking for help or having other people do things that I feel like I should be able to do.  This experience has forced me to be in a position where I need help.  I don't like it one bit, of course, and I feel a tremendous amount of guilt at putting so many people out.  The thing is that I think they don't mind terribly, and that is what just astonishes me, and makes me so grateful.  For those that have come to see me, brought or sent me things, offered help to me, Justin, or my Mom, sent me kind and encouraging emails, or even just used your personal prayers to invoke a little divine help, please know that I am so sincerely thankful to you, and that I wish that there was a way for me to really show my gratitude.  Please know that I am humbled to my core by your wonderful examples of love and charity.  It is truly Christlike, and I know that the Savior is working through each of you to ease this burden from our shoulders.

No comments: