April 1, 2010

Pregnancy Library

In my opinion, these are the best books around to educate yourself about pregnancy, childbirth, and the great beyond. I keep them all next to my bed, and there hasn't been a question that I couldn't find an answer to in at least one of these books. They span across the spectrum of opinion, so I feel like I've read enough different ideas to be educated enough to make my own choices. If you're pregnant or plan on being pregnant sometime, I'd recommend these books no matter what kind of birth experience you're hoping for.


If you have any others that are particularly insightful, let me know!


(The pictures are links to Amazon)















And once again, sorry about all the pregnancy stuff.


I don't have anything else going on worth talking about.

No comments: