November 18, 2009

Tights!

I've been seeing solid colored tights all over the place this fall/winter, but haven't ever actually seen them in any (respectable) stores, or if I do, they're upwards of $25 a pair. Who has 25 bucks to spend on a single pair of tights? Not me, that's for sure.


Luckily, I found this website, We Love Colors, where they sell 51, yes fifty-one different colors of tights. SO FUN! And the best part? They're only $8 a pair! That's less than I pay for a decent pair of black hose at Nordstroms anyway, and these are thicker (less prone to snagging) and so much fun! With my cute patent leather pumps and a black skirt, getting dressed on Sunday could be much easier. A different color every week? FOR A WHOLE YEAR? Awe inspiring.


Also, they have Leggings, Fishnets, Patterns, Stripes, and Plus Sizes! How cool! So go check it out! I think next time I have and extra $8, I'll be getting a pair.


No comments: