August 24, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaccckkk!

I'm back, and updates from the trip will follow shortly!

Meanwhile...

I've been wanting to try an embroidery project for a little while now, but settling on the right one is hard. I decided that I'm going to stitch this little verse to frame with some dandylions on the side. It will be for our room. We'll see how it goes, and I'll take a picture if I ever get it finished. (Since you know me so well, you know I have to give that disclaimer... Boo.)

"Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts or measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away." -George Eliot (aka Mary Ann Evans)

No comments: