June 4, 2009

Font Fabulous

In case you didn't notice, I added a few new links to my "I Like" section to the right. 3 of those are free font webs sites, and in case you haven't yet discovered the intense amount of fun that comes from downloading and arranging free fonts, well then guess what-

I JUST MADE YOU'RE DAY.

My heart is racing just thinking about what I'm going to do when I get home. The possibilities are endless! Labels? Invitations? BLOG HEADERS? RANDOM, MISCELLANEOUS TYPING FUN?

Yes. Yes. Yes. And Yes.

And thanks to PHOTOSHOP and INDESIGN this is going to be 100 times funner. Is funner a word?

Anyway, go through the new links and download some! Write a pretty letter! Do some digital scrapbooking! And revel in the knowledge that all this fun is free!

1 comment:

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

Wow, I am totally loving your new blog header! You are a natural at this stuff.

And yes... you did just make my day. I LOVE fonts! My team at school thinks I'm crazy. My favorite one for creating worksheets is Century Gothic.