February 2, 2009

Vitamin C Poisoning?

I don't know if it's possible, but if it is, I'm going to get it.

So far this morning, I've eaten a HUGE green smoothie with a schload of blueberries, strawberries, and spinach, I've taken an Airborne, which has 1,667% of your DV of vitamin C, and I'm eating an orange for lunch.

I don't want to get sick again. I'm counting on all of this Vitamin C to bully this dumb cold out of my system. But if I'm dead, I guess it won't matter.

Time to check with WebMD.

1 comment:

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

I pop vitamin C like M&M's as a teacher. I take a few right when I feel something coming on or if something is going around the classroom. I usually stay pretty healthy, but I'm not a doctor. I've heard that your body will just get rid of any excess vitamin that it doesn't use. Besides the spinach, the smoothie sounds yummy!