February 3, 2009

It irks me.

My mom always told us as kids, " Even if you're a {insert undesirable occupation here}, you be the best darned {undesirable occupation}-er there ever was." I think this is sound advice, and apparently so did Abraham Lincoln when he said, "Whatever you are, be a good one."

I guess that by holding my standard so high, I hold unreasonable expectations for others. Maybe that's why I'm constantly disappointed and frustrated at the ridiculous things we have to deal with constantly at work. Have you ever heard of a thing called QUALITY CONTROL?!?



No one even attempted to hem this sleeve.


Umm... writing? On the shirt? That's not obvious at all.

Everyone likes a little extra ventilation in the sleeve.


We have two large boxes full of these "duffs." This guy could have saved us all a lot of time and money if he would have just done it right the first time.

I hope our customers know how much love and care goes into these shirts. Despite difficulties from outside sources, we manage to provide quality products consistently. Lately it's been getting harder.

Can't we all just be the best darned ________-er there ever was? The world would be a better place for sure.

No comments: