October 12, 2008

*Update*

The pumpkin pie custard is, in my opinion, way better cold- just like pumpkin pie! I seriously love the combination of the cookies and the custard, and Justin and I have been unabashedly snacking on it all day.

Since I forgot to put any sweetener in it, I'm not feeling bad at all for eating it with reckless abandon. The only ingredients I managed to get in there (with my forgetful mind) were pumpkin, coconut milk, eggs, and the spices, so it really can't be bad for me right? hahaha..

Anyway, just wanted to let you know how good it was/ is. I think I'm going to bake the rest of the cookies and take it to work tomorrow. There's no way we're going to be able to finish it all ourselves! And if we did, it would most definitely be a problem.

2 comments:

Megan said...

It's no bad for you at all! Coconut milk is good for you, eggs are good for you, pumpkin is good for you! Yum!

Megan said...

I just did a little search and came up with these websites.

http://www.holistichelp.net/candida.html

http://www.wholeapproach.com/

No sugars + probiotics = killing yeast Thats basically what it boils down to. It's just that cursed no sugar part that's so tough! =) There are tons of good books out there about it. I just ordered one off of Amazon, I'll let you know how it is!