August 9, 2008

Thank Heavens for Saturdays.

I woke up early again this morning, so while Hobbes is here sitting on my lap, I had to do something to keep him entranced. It's pretty much the funniest thing that the kitties have discovered the computer. Anytime I pull it out, they hop onto my lap, and sit there, following the mouse, or moving lines of text for as long as I will let them. They make me laugh. So I'm jotting down another post.
I was taking a little look around the internet yesterday morning, and stumbled upon this little number at OldNavy.com:
I was so excited, because I have been looking for a white cardigan for literally a year. It seems like it would be an easy thing to find, but it proved very difficult to locate something that wasn't either cropped or knee length, and didn't have huge bows, massive ruffles, or gold coins for buttons...
Anyway, I went straight to Old Navy after work yesterday, and procured myself one of these. I got a pink one too. I couldn't help it. Just enough cuteness around the neck to make it interesting, but still something I can wear everyday!

Shopping escapades aside, I have this wonderful book:
And I was sitting here reading it yesterday, and thought I needed to spread the sunshine a bit...

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
-Bill Cosby

"Never eat more than you can lift"
-Miss Piggy

"I became a policeman because I wanted to be in a business where the customer is always wrong"
-Anonymous

"I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy"
-Unknown

"I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library"
-Jorge Luise Borges

"My idea of heaven is a great big baked potato and someone to share it with"
-Oprah Winfrey

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: