January 25, 2011

7 Months!

He wont be 7 months until next Wednesday, but I felt like taking pictures today.

You're probably getting sick of the on-the-couch pictures, but I love how the sun comes through the window there in the afternoon, and I also think it's kind of cool to have a picture of him in the same place every month so you can see the progression of cuteness.

And he IS cute, No?


This is his very excited face.



Looks like an old man, with no teeth.




This is the view I get all day. He's constantly grabbing at everything, especially including my face, hair, earrings, and eyeballs.


Punkin Toes! So stinky, yet so refreshing.





The nose keeps getting pinker.

Just a man and his spatula...

Sometimes it doesn't end up the right way. We're working on it though.



This is Ruby's far-off, belly scratch gaze.

2 comments:

alyssa said...

your little boy is just SOO cute, it doesn't ever matter where you take pics of him. just keep takin them!

gran said...

These are adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on him!