October 14, 2010

Shirts-- who needs 'em?

So we won't judge the quality of my parenting by whether or not my kids are dressed. It's in their genes to run around shirtless, and in almost every picture we have of Justin from the age of 2 through 9 or so, he's missing shirt, pants, or both. We'll attribute it to a free spirit.

Today, Ollie spit up at least 8 or 9 times on his shirt, and that was after a blow out diaper on the onesie he was wearing. We decided to ditch the shirt. It was warm enough in the house anyway.

Also, I thought this was a funny sequence of pictures... Enjoy!

Sleeping Boy!


S-T-R-E-T-C-H awake!

Oh, Hi Mom.

Wait. What the crunk? I was sleeping!

What's that thing in front of your face?!

Oh YES! I have FINGERS!

But WAIT. I was SLEEPING!

I'm SAD!

*Whimper*

But I'm kind of tired of crying.

*Ahh*

Happy Boy!
Whoa! Enough pictures already!

Except I don't really mind that much.
I love you Mom.
And Lamby.

2 comments:

aandkhousewright said...

I love the one sock, too! The last couple pics are my favorite. I miss you guys!

nate&amanda said...

I am glad to know other parents let their kids go topless. My son is a super spiter uper and peer during diaper changes-er and after 2 onsies he gets to be in just his diaper.