September 16, 2009

Labor Day Bike Ride

Rick came into town for a few days over Labor Day weekend, so of course we had to go on a bike ride. We were lucky enough to have AMAZING weather, and great company, so it was a ton of fun! We rode up to Evanston, WY on a back road that took us though some beautiful scenery, ate some Mexican food for lunch, and came back. Justin's co-worker Henry led the way with his wife on the back, and a few others came. Here's the pics!







At the Falls.




Henry & Co.

Provo Falls



I think this place is called Mirror Lake.


Justy and Dad.

He's a lumberjack!

Everyone + Bikes

2 comments:

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

Wow, sounds like it was a nice ride. I haven't ridden on the back of a motorcycle since I was 10, but it terrified me. Doug really wanted me to when he had his bike.

You are a brave wife!

Jed said...

ditto what jenny said as far as great ride goes. Great pics!