June 16, 2009

Tommy Update!!

Just wanted to update everyone with a few pictures from Tommy. He's doing great, and is loving being in Mexico! right now he's in an area called Zarco (correct me if I'm wrong, Mom), and loves his companion, who is set to go home soon. They've had a lot of baptisms, and it seems that the ward there has grown a lot in spirit and numbers because of their hard work.


A family they baptized recently.


He's even had to mend his own pants after ripping them on his bike. Looks like those home-ec skills really do come in handy...


Here's a week's worth of white shirts. I'm not quite sure how they wash them, but I think he's missing the 75 cent wash and 25 cent dry at Helaman Halls. Or better yet, the free wash dry and fold at home :)
This picture makes me laugh because it just looks so HOT. And they're all in suits, probably smelling awful. What good boys they are! So proud...



Tommy called this picture "shortcut". That scares me.


We're so proud of him and can't wait to have him home! I can't believe he's been out 4 months already...

2 comments:

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

Wow, four months already! He's definitely gotten a lot of sun while he been there. The picture of the shortcut scares me too. I hope that he's referring to the little path to the right.

Megan said...

Aw, aren't missionaries so cute?! He looks like he's doing great!