August 25, 2008

Good News!

Two really great things happened this weekend, and I can't decide which is better...

1) We moved! We finally closed on the townhouse that I have pictures of in a previous post. It's so exciting to finally have some more space, and it's definately a step up from our previous place. We also bought a washer and dryer, which is definately the best invention ever. They have pretty much been in use since the second we hooked them up. Our clothes are so clean! It's amazing. We had to buy afridge as well. It has crushed ice. I think I just peed myself with excitement.

2) I passed statistics! It was really close, but I passed, and now I never have to take math again! You can see why it was a difficult choice between the two exciting things. For the record- our kids are definately not going to be lucky in the right-brained department. Justin and I are both hideously terrible at math and all related fields. I think I'll encourage them to go into photography or something...

Our new address is:

1876 East 160 South
Spanish Fork, UT 84660

Send us a letter, or come visit!

1 comment:

Edlin said...

Hey Amanda!! It is way cool that you guys have moved. Ben and I will have to come over sometime to visit. I'm sure Ben will love to talk to Justin some more...